When it comes to breast size, every woman has a different size. So, is the case with the shape of the breast. There are many shapes of the breasts which are acquired by women. Some might have complete round bulgy breasts, while others might have a sleek and flat front. It all depends upon your body type, figure and the type of bra you wear. Our innerwear plays an important role in determining the right shape of our breasts. Choosing a wrong bra for your breast shape might turn them into a weird one. Thus, it is essential that you opt for the right bra, according to your breast size and shape. (Also read: What causes pain in the breasts during periods and what can we do to reduce the pain)
What are the different shapes of breasts that a woman can have?
According to the body type, different women have different breast size and shape. Thus, they should opt for a particular type of bra matching up to their breasts.
- Asymmetric breasts: Many women encounter this problem of asymmetric breast shape. While their one side of the breast is heavier than the other. This actually becomes a bit problematic while choosing the right size of the bra. Sometimes, the difference in the shape and size is minute. However, in some cases, women have a huge difference in their two sides of the breasts.
Which bra suits best: One must opt for a bra which has removable pads attached to it. You can remove the pad of the bigger breast and wear on the one which is smaller.
- Bell shape breasts: Bell shape breasts are the one which is more fuller at the bottom than the usual. They look bulky and heavy in appearance but are quite narrower from the top point.
Which bra suits best: Wear a proper and strong strapped full coverage bra. As the breasts are bulky and heavy they might pain your shoulder if party covered. Thus, choose the complete coverage bra.
- An east-west shape of breasts: When the nipples point in the opposite direction from one another and are out towards the sides. Besides this, there is a gentle slope right from the top towards the bottom.
Which bra suits best: One must wear a t-shirt bra or a push-up bra to bring together both the ends. Such type of bra will help to bring the breast back to normal look.(Also read: What are the most common unhealthy habits of a woman)
- Side set breast shape: There is a wide space between the two sides of the breasts. In the east-west shape of the bra, the nipples are not too far. However, in this side set breast shape, nipples are wide apart from each other.
Which bra suits best: One must switch to Balconette style of bra. In this bra, the cups are bulkier and have a huge amount of fabric onto them. This helps to hide the gap between the breasts.
- Slender breast shape: This is quite an unusual style of breasts shape. In this shape, the breasts are wider at the top and a bit narrow from the bottom without much mass on the breasts.
Which bra suits best: Those who have the slender shape of the bra, should wear plunge style bra. This gives a shape to the cleavage which is quite hidden otherwise.
- Teardrop breast shape: Such breast shape have a gentle slope which can be seen from the sides easily.
Which bra suits best: Ladies, with teardrop style of breasts, should wear plunge style bra. The bra should have a deep neckline which will help the cups to give a lift. When the breasts get a proper lift, the inappropriate shape fills in from the top.
- Round shape of breasts: Women who have such shape of breasts are usually the lucky ones. However, this is rare. Round shape breasts are complete and full from top to bottom. Usually, the woman gets this only after a surgery.
Which bra suits best: Women who have round shape breasts, should wear Balconette style bra. This will give a chance to show off their best asset in an appropriate manner. (Also read: How to get rid of the yeast vaginal infection in a natural way