Miss World 2017, Maushi Chhillar has made India proud of her flawless beauty and her intellect. Besides this, she was also entitled to Femina Miss India 2017. She defines the phrase, ‘Beauty with Brains’ in a true sense, as she is third-year MBBS student as well. She is a strict believer in a healthy diet plan and takes care of what she eats and how she spends her day. Manushi is quite challenging when it comes to following a fitness plan. Her nutritionist Nmami Agarwal has been her great support in her journey to win this esteemed title back to India. A healthy diet plan and a good fitness regime are the essential things to maintain a healthy figure and a beautiful face.
Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar along with nutritionist Nmami Agarwal has been working really hard to maintain that poise and curves perfectly. (Also read: How cosmetic surgery ruined the looks of Bollywood celebrities)
Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar’s healthy diet plan that made her win the crown
Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar’s diet plan:
Early in the morning: Manushi Chhillar starts her day with lukewarm water with lemon squeezed in it or just 2-3 glass of plain water at normal room temperature.
Moving to her breakfast: She prefers to have unflavoured yoghurt with either wheat flakes or fresh fruits. Besides this, she also takes 2- 3 eggs with lots of vegetables like avocados, carrots, sweet potatoes.
Mid-morning meal: She chooses to stay healthy by sipping coconut water and eating fruits.
Lunch: She either opts for chapati or rice with a bowl of vegetables and chicken. Besides this, she also includes salad and curd in her meal.
Evening Snacks: Manushi often keeps it light with a handful of unsalted nuts and a fruit preferably a banana. She also eats fig smoothie to feel fuller
Dinner: She opts for healthy dinner options like grilled chicken or roasted fish. Besides this, she also likes to have roasted broccoli. carrots, beans, mushrooms etc. Or she sticks to tofu salad with soup, quinoa pulao with corn soup and salad.
Post dinner: She sticks to eat fresh fruits only. (Also read: Mental Illness Problems Which Famous Indian Celebrities Accepted And Overcame)
Tips to stay healthy:
- As suggested by Nmami Agarwal, celebrity nutritionist, Manushi Chhillar eats Fruit yoghurt instead of a muffin as she has a major sweet tooth. She believes in sleeping for 8 hours to maintain the glow of her face. Also, she tries to stay away from refined sugar.
- She opts for dark chocolates to deal with menstrual pain, stress, anxiety and cramps, instead of switching to medication. Besides this, her nutritionist also suggests what to eat during the PMS time and the periods. They also urge the ladies to talk to their nutritionist and come up with a good and healthy nutrition diet.
- Moreover, Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar explains the need of drinking 3 litres of water in a day to stay hydrated. She also tries to explain why one should not skip breakfast. She believes that skipping breakfast lets a person feel hunger pangs quite often. Thus, ensuring breakfast is necessary. Not just this, Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar believes in the mantra of sleeping for 8 hours a day to stay happy and fit. Thus, she follows the mantra of early to bed and early to rise. She prefers to have her dinner by 7:30, so that there is at least a gap of 3 hours when she goes off to sleep. She suggests the same to her followers.
- Also, she requests her fans to switch off their phones or prohibit using their mobile phones 2 hours before they go to bed. This helps to keep the mind calm and ensure better sleeping.
- Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar also suggests that while we travel we should always look out for healthy eating options. Instead of opting for creamy dishes we should eat something healthy and light. So, one must eat grilled or roasted chicken or fish. Sticking to fruits while travelling is also a healthy choice.
- While she devotes so much time in managing her diet, she also is a fitness freak. Regular yoga, squatting, running, dancing, cardio workout etc. are some from her list of priorities.
A success like Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar requires a lot of effort in every sphere. Right from being beautiful one also needs to be healthy and fit. Thus, she justifies her title and crown. India is proud of you Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar! (Also read: Which Male Bollywood celebrities have the best body in the industry)