Once you put on weight, then it becomes very difficult for you to lose it. For this, you have to work really hard. When you buckle up to lose weight people give you all sorts of advice. However, it is important to listen and act on the advice of a proper professional. If you thinking about dieting to lose your extra weight then it is better to follow a balanced and intensive diet plan. This is what the 500 calorie diet plan. People have all sorts of misconceptions and questions when it comes to 500 calorie diet plan, which is why it is important to know about it. (Also read: What is the perfect diet plan for a working person)
What is the 500 calorie diet plan?
To control your weight it is important to watch your calorie count. For this, the 500 calorie plan is the perfect plan. This is a low-calorie diet plan. In this diet plan, for five days you consume 2000 calories and for the next two days, you opt for 500 calories. It is wonderful for those who are excessively obese. However, one must constant a dietitian before starting this plan.
What to eat during the 500 calorie diet plan?
- A boiled egg and a wheat toast
- Three fourth bowls of cereal and a cup
- Half cup fatty cottage cheese and a banana (Also read: How to plan the perfect fruit diet plan)
- Cabbage, broccoli, spinach and other green leafy vegetables turned into a soup.
- A cup of greek yoghurt and blueberry
- A salad bowl of raw vegetables
- Fried vegetables like Bok Choy beans, celery, tofu etc
- Omelette made of four egg whites, half cup of spinach, half cup of mushroom and 15 grams of cottage cheese
All these options can help to bring variety in this diet. However, it is important to seek a dietitian’s approval for this diet as it is really intense. If any point you feel unwell physically, stop and consult a doctor. (Also read: How to lose weight with Indian diet plan in 4 weeks: Week 3 diet chart)