Diet Plan for immune system: The immune system needs to be strong enough to protect the body from diseases. For this, you should consume foods and superfoods that are rich in nutrients such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc. By getting the foods rich in anti-oxidants in your diet, you can save the body from diseases. To boost the immune system, you can follow a diet plan for one week so that you feel a change in your body. So far we have spoken of the six days plan. So, now we are going to present the seventh-day diet plan for it. Let’s find out what to eat on the seventh day of the diet plan. (Also read: Diet Plan for immune system: Diet Plan of the sixth day to boost immune system)
Diet Plan for immune system: What to eat on the sixth day to boost the immune system
- Mid-morning snacks
- Evening snacks
To boost the immune system, diet plan involves fewer calories and more anti-oxidants foods.
- A cup of yoghurt in breakfast
- Yoghurt with half cup strawberries
- Or a glass of Orange juice can be consumed. (Also read: Diet Plan for immune system: Diet Plan of the fifth day to boost immune system)
- 4 diet biscuits
- One spoon almond butter
- Tuna-sunflower wrap
- 2 boiled eggs
- If you are vegetarian Broccoli or spinach vegetable with two chapatis.
- A bowl salad and a cup of pulses.
- 1 tsp Sunflower Seeds
- One third avocado
- 5 small carrots
- 1 cup skim milk
- You can eat roasted salmon
- If you are a vegetarian then
- Half cup green beans Half a cup boiled brown rice
- One-quarter cups of melon
So, remember to drink a lot of water and follow this diet properly. Click the link to read this article in Hindi as well.