Your immune system needs to be strong enough to protect the body from diseases. For this, you should consume foods and superfoods that are rich in nutrients such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc. By eating foods rich in anti-oxidants in your diet, you can save the body from diseases. To boost the immune system, you can follow a diet plan for one week so that you feel a change in your body. This diet is based on food items that are essential for the development of the immune system and boosts its health. (Also read: Diet plan: Four-week diet plan for women to lose weight)
Diet Plan for immune system: What to eat on the first day to boost the immune system
- Mid-morning snacks
- Evening snacks
To boost the immune system, diet plan involves fewer calories and more anti-oxidants foods.
- A cup of yoghurt in breakfast
- Yoghurt with half cup strawberries
- A glass of orange juice (Also read: Teenage Diet Plan: What is an ideal diet plan for teenagers between 14 to 16 years)
- 4 diet biscuits
- One spoon almond butter
- Tuna-sunflowers wrap
- 2 boiled eggs
- If you are a vegetarian
- Broccoli or spinach vegetable with two chapatis.
- A bowl salad and a cup of pulses
- 1 tsp Sunflower Seeds
- One-third avocado (Also read: Ketogenic diet plan: What are the side effects of ketogenic diet)
- 5 small carrots
- 1 cup skim milk
- Roasted salmon
- If you are a vegetarian then
- Half cup green beans
- Half a cup boiled brown rice
- One-quarter cups of melon may eat.
Don’t miss to read: Diet plan: Mind diet plan to improve brain’s health
After following this diet plan, you feel full and refreshing throughout the day. You get fewer calories but your diet is full of important nutrients to make sure that you are gaining immunity. Click the link to read this article in Hindi.