Losing weight is a difficult task, but it is also important as people gain many health problems due to the extra weight such as heart disease, obesity, blood pressure and diabetes. There are many reasons for weight gain such as excessive consumption of oily food or excessive consumption of junk foods. To reduce weight, people follow a diet plan, exercise, intermittent fasting or diet plans. Many times people are unable to lose weight even after following all these methods. In this regard, following a cabbage diet plan can be a better option for you as it keeps your stomach full for a long time. Following them helps you lose weight in a healthy way. (Also read: Diet Plan for immune system: Diet Plan of the sixth day to boost the immune system)
Cabbage diet plan: How to follow a cabbage diet plan
- How a cabbage diet plan works
- First day
- Second day
- Third day
- Fourth day
- Fifth day
- Sixth day
How a cab’s diet plan works
Cabbage diet plan boosts your body’s metabolism, causing a fat burn. Inside this diet plan, you consume fewer calories and work as fat energy. Low-sodium, low-calorie and high-fibre keep the stomach full for a long time. (Also read: Diet Plan for immune system: Diet Plan of the fifth day to boost immune system
- Before breakfast – Drink lemonade with an empty stomach.
- Breakfast – Eat apples, kiwi and orange in breakfast, do not eat Banana
- Day meal – Consume cabbage leaf juice and 1 peach in daily meal.
- After lunch – Eat apple or guava.
- Dinner – Drink cabbage soup and 1 bowl of sweet watermelon.
- Before breakfast – Green-T or Black without sugar
- Breakfast – Kale or cabbage lead or carrot or beetroot Smoothie.
- Lunch – Dry beans or sweet corn with cabbage soup.
- After lunch – a small bowl cucumber or carrot.
- Dinner – Cabbage soup and grilled broccoli.
- Before breakfast – Hot lemonade and 1 teaspoon honey.
- Breakfast – Apples, oranges, watermelon or pomegranate and carrot smoothie.
- Lunch – Starchy veggie with cabbage soup.
- After lunch- Pineapple juice or sweet melon juice.
- Dinner – Cabbage soup and 1 kiwi or berry.
- Before breakfast – Green tea or black tea
- Breakfast – 1 banana and 1 glass of milk.
- Lunch – Cabbage soup with starchy veggie
- After lunch – Milkshake
- At dinner – cabbage soup and 1 cup low-fat yoghurt.
- Before breakfast – 1 glass hot lemonade.
- Breakfast – Tomato, coriander and banana smoothie.
- Lunch – Cabbage soup.
- After lunch – Tomato, carrot and coriander soup.
- Dinner – Cabbage soup and tomatoes salad.
- Before breakfast – apple, lemon and warm water detox drink
- Breakfast – Kale Smoothie and 1 bowl vegetable oats.
- Lunch – Chicken breast or mushroom with cabbage soup.
- After lunch- 1 glass kiwi juice and apple juice
- At dinner – Cabbage soup and chicken breast or fish.
- Before breakfast – Cinnamon tea.
- Breakfast – apple juice or kiwi smoothie.
- Lunch- Brown rice, carrot and spinach, boiled lentils.
- After lunch – fruits like banana and apple.
- At dinner – Lightly roasted mushrooms with cabbage soup. (Also read: Diet Plan for immune system: Diet Plan of the third day to boost the immune system)
People make many attempts to lose weight. But following a cabbage diet plan can prove to be a better option. You can also read this article in Hindi.