The time of your life which you so eagerly waited for is finally here when you will be getting married to the man of your dreams. Excitement is in the air and you are all busy shopping and ensuring to be at your best at the grand celebration of your life. You are leaving no stone unturned to get best for yourself, from dresses to accessories, shoes, etc. But in all the hustle for wedding preparations, the most important thing is to take care of your body, essentially to keep your weight in check to look gorgeous in the magnificent wedding attire you planned. [Also Read: GM Diet Plan: How To Lose Weight In Just 7 Days]
Here are some the tips which can help you maintain the figure and toned body and shine like a star on the most important day of your life:
- Cut Out Unnecessary Fat and Sweets: Stay away or keep a tap on oily or fatty food for some time now. Since you would be busy shopping and hardly get time to eat a meal at home, must avoid junk food or fried food and sweets. You can carry and eat fresh fruits or salad or juices which will give you the required energy without increasing the body fat.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and drain out toxins from your body. This will help you maintain skin glow and lustrous hair. Water also helps in maintaining the metabolism to have weight loss. Ideally, you must drink 4 to 5 litres of water a day.
- Eat Regular Meals: Keeping a long gap between meals will drain out the much-required energy from your body and can stress you out. Must have small and regular meals which can help in maintaining the metabolism and quicker fat burn.
- Opt For Gym Or Yoga: In order to keep your body in shape, exercise is as important as a healthy diet is. Join a Gym or a Yoga class which can keep those extra kilos in check and make you look fab.
- Have Enough Sleep: Soon after the engagement, the sleep time reduces because of long night chats with the partner. But a sound sleep is essential as it helps your body to recover from the stressful day and prepare for next day’s busy schedule. It also keeps hunger hormones in control.
[Also Read: 7-day Vegan diet meal for healthy living]