Smokey eyes are the talk of the town these days. Everyone wants to get the perfect smokey eyes but usually fall short of time. However, there is a trick to make these perfect smokey eyes in less time. Well, you don’t always have to go for a long procedure, you can cut it short using a kajal pencil, a flat brush and a pencil brush. So while you are in a hurry, do not lose hope, you can easily get the smokey eye look in less than 5 minute time. It’s a kind of a makeup look but without using enough makeup. It’s a subtle way of highlighting your eyes. You can easily carry this look regularly to give an oomph factor to your boring look. However, you just need to know the right trick and have the right product with you.
Here is a step by step guide to do smokey eye makeup:
- So take a kajal and put it in your waterline.
- Now smudge it nicely using a pencil brush
- Make sure to make the edges of the kajal a little bolder
- Now using the same technique on the eye lids.
- Apply the liner and use a flat brush to smudge it smoothly.
- Use a flat brush now and smudge it more.
- Now blend it well.
- Blend the kajal in the lower part of the eye as well.
- Repeat the same procedure on the other side.
- You will find a little smokey eye look done so easily.
If you have a little more time, you can even apply a light shade eye shadow and also highlight your eye eyebrows to make them more attractive. In fact, to give a finishing look to your eyes, you may add a little mascara on your eye lashes to enhance them and make them look thick and lengthy.