Not everyone likes bold smokey eye makeup and dark lipstick shades. Sometimes going light and subtle also looks classy. During monsoon and summer season, overdoing the makeup is a big No. So try to keep it minimal with the right shades and right trick. Exaggerating your features and looks every time gives monotony to the way you carry yourself. So keep it sober and simple by using the minimal.
Here is the step by step guide to get the nude look perfectly:
- So start by taking a brown colour pencil. Avoid taking black as it is dark and we are aiming at keeping our makeup simple and subtle.
- Put the liner more towards the outer edges and lighter towards the inner corners.
Smudge it properly.
- Do the same on the water line. Put the kajal more on the edges and lesser on the inside it gives your eyes a nicer shade.
- Now smudge it using a pencil brush.
- Make sure you join both the areas and blend it well.
- Now start with the eye shadow taking a light brown colour. Take lesser product as it’s soft smokey.
- Make sure your hands very lightly. Blend it properly from dark to light so that you don’t stick.
- The key is the hand pressure. So keep it soft and subtle.
- Now intensify it more on the edges.
- Take a lighter shadow out on the inner side of the eye.
- To add a twist and a surprising element to your look you can add a shimmery eye shadow on the brow bone.
- Now apply some eye shadow on the lower side of the water line to give a finishing look to your eyes.
- You can add a little glittery look by putting some shimmer near the tear ducts of your eyes.
- To complete your look, use a lighter shade of lipstick. Do not go for red, as it will unmatch your eye look.
You need to practice a lot until you reach perfection. So keep practising more and more and get better.