Mascara is the final step to highlight the eyes and give them an extra enhancement. While our eyes help to catch the attention of people, make sure they are rightly done. Usually, we go wrong while applying the mascara as it falls out and spoils the whole makeup. But do not panic, it can be mended by taking some precautions. You should know the right trick to apply the mascara on those lashes and highlight them to get the perfect look. Be a little more cautious while you give the final touch to your eyes. Here is the step by step guide for applying the mascara correctly in order to get the beautiful eyes.
- The first step is to take the eye curler and curl your lashes to get them in proper shape.
- Now, start putting on the mascara.
- Do not pump the brush into mascara. Simply roll it to get the product onto the brush. Pumping makes the product dry and destroys it completely. It’s not actually the fault in the product but the way we use it.
- Now make sure you apply the mascara evenly throughout the lashes.
- Make sure there are no clumps left on the lashes.
- So the trick is while applying on the right eye, look towards the left side and vice-versa.
- Shake it while applying on the lower lash. Brush off the extra mascara off from the eyes with the mascara wand or the mascara brush.
- Do not panic if it falls out. Gradually brush off the excess gently without spreading it.
- Once you are done, you can give another coat to the outer lashes to give them a bulky look. If you are not applying any other makeup on the eye like eye liner or kajal then you should highlight your eye lashes with mascara to have a complete look.
Practice it daily to complete your look and soon you will have your hands down with perfection.