How to do different types of lunges

हिंदी में पढ़ें

The lunge exercise is quite effective to strengthen the lower portion of the body. It strengthens the glute, quads, hamstrings, core and thigh muscles. Lunge exercise makes your body strong and flexible, as well as treat stress problems in lower body muscles. You can do lunges exercise in many ways and make your body stronger. (Also read: How to do stretching exercise using a gym ball)

Different types of lunge exercise:

Forward lounge

This exercise mainly influences your glute and quad muscles. To practice this, keep your left foot forward and keep the right foot on the right and keep the right knee on the ground. Keep your body balance and stability while doing this exercise. Keeping the leg aside, keep it slightly aside, this will keep the body’s posture perfect. Repeat this process with the other leg. (Also read: How to do burpee workout in 3 minutes)

Reverse Lounge

Reverse Lounge exercise strengthens glute and hamstring muscles. It also tightens your core muscles. To practice this, keep your right leg on the back and keep the right knee on the ground. Keep the left leg in place and keep the upper part of the body firm and straight. Repeat this procedure with another leg.

Side Lunges

Side lunges make the inner part of your thighs and hamstrings strong and flexible, as well as a balance of your body. To practice this, both legs should be raised by widening, now with your left foot straight, sit on the right foot and then keep the right leg straight and sit on the left foot. While sitting on either side, make sure that your body is fully loaded on the soles of that side. (Also read: How to do crunch in the most effective way)

Disclaimer / Terms of Usage

"Though all possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information, assumes no liability for any loss, damage, expense, or anything whatsoever as a result of the implementation of the advice/tips given. If you suspect any medical condition, kindly consult your doctor or professional healthcare provider."