Burpees are one of the most effective and easiest exercise to shed off extra calories. It is an efficient way of losing the extra body fat and to come back into proper shape. With less than 3 minutes, one can actually do some effective workout that strengthens the body. Besides this, it is a natural and a healthy exercise to carry out without using any equipment and helps to sweat a lot. It should be done at a faster pace and in continuation for at least 3 sets of 3 repetitions each. Burpee is one of the new technique of functional training which is gaining popularity in recent time due to its effective result. It can also be done as a cardio exercise.
How to do a burpee in the most effective manner?
- Stand straight with your weight equally distributed on both the feet.
- Go down on the ground with both the palms simultaneously touching the floor.
- Kick back with both the feet together.
- Make a straight line with your body being dropped down on the floor from head to toe.
- Now get up again.
- Come forward with both feet together and going up.
- Now jump and clap your hands at the same time.
What are the benefits of doing a burpee exercise?
Burpees help to burn out the calories at a faster pace. Instead of doing too many exercises at the same time, it’s better to do one thing which is most effective. Thus start taking up burpee exercise daily. It even helps in conditioning training and functional training. It is categorised as one of the most effective and challenging workout routines. Burpees lay a good focus on arms, chest, glutes, hamstrings and abs. Besides this, it even helps to make the legs stronger. It is one of the best exercises as it can fit into any of your fitness routines. You can employ them in your existing routine of exercise without making many amendments.