Teeth discolouration and forming of stains on the teeth are some of the most common problems that people usually come across. Excess consumption of tea, coffee, smoking, etc. cause marks and stains on teeth. Though markets are flooded with teeth whitening products, these chemical based products are of no good. Chemical based products lead to the removal of the enamel of the teeth. Thus, the protection layer from the teeth goes off and your teeth are more prone to damage. Thus, one should go all natural and use the natural ingredient like turmeric to get rid of yellow teeth and stains. Turmeric is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory in nature. Though turmeric stains everything it touches but for teeth it does wonders. Turmeric helps to get brighter and shiny teeth. (Also read: What are the useful home remedies to get rid of split ends from hair)
How does turmeric help to remove teeth stains and discolouration?
Try out a turmeric tooth powder to get rid of the stains and discolouration of teeth. Take a toothbrush separately so that if it gets stained with the colour of turmeric, it won’t be a trouble for you.
- So wash your toothbrush to make it wet and apply some turmeric powder onto it.
- Brush your teeth normally with it, as you brush with a toothpaste.
- Let it stay on your teeth for 5 minutes.
- Then rinse your mouth with water. Brish off your teeth again with a toothbrush and rinse your mouth well.
- The outer side of your lips may be stained with yellow colour. So, wash off the face properly with a face wash to remove the stains. (Also read: What are the amazing home remedies to get rid of C-section scars post delivery)
Try out turmeric toothpaste and you will be needing coconut oil to make a turmeric toothpaste.
- Take some coconut oil and apply it over the layer of turmeric powder.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Take them on a toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth properly with the paste but don’t rinse off your mouth.
- Leave the paste on your teeth for 5 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your mouth and gums.
With a constant use of turmeric for removing stains from teeth, you will see effective results soon. You will never get back to teeth whiteners by seeing such great results with turmeric. (Also read: How to get rid of phlegm with simple home remedies)