We do a lot of things to maintain a good health. From exercises to following a good diet, we try every possible way to live a fit and healthy life. But apart from these, we always look forward to external remedies to manage any health issues. Not every health issues need prescribed medicines and not every skin problem needs market products. Actually, we do not even know that our home has every solution to many health problems. From having a healthy skin to controlling high blood pressure, everything can be managed with home remedies. Hence, we have come up with some easy and effective remedies which we can follow regularly to get a good health. (Also Read: What Are The Bizarre Home Remedies That Actually Work)
Home remedies to get a good health:
1. If you have gastric problems, you can solve it with garlic. Eating a garlic clove with one glass of lukewarm water, on an empty stomach will be great for you. You can manage your gastric and stomach problems for the entire day.
2. If you get any burn, you can apply aloe vera gel to it. If you have aloe vera plant in your home, you can cut down the leaves and take out the thick gel. You can apply it directly to your burn area. It will give you an instant relief.
3. If you have a sore throat and cold, you can easily find the solution in your kitchen. Mix honey and ginger paste together and consume it twice a day. You will get quick relief. (Also Read: What Are The Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Tooth Sensitivity)
4. To normalise your chapped and dry lips, you can apply olive oil two or three times a day. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and moisturizing effects. So, this can easily make your lips appear soft and moisturised.
5. If you are suffering from low blood pressure, you can drink a glass of pomegranate’s juice daily. This will make your blood pressure level normal.
6. Do not worry about the body odour. You can mix baking soda and lemon juice in a bowl and apply it in your underarms while taking bath.
7. Apply two slices of cucumber on your eyes to reduce the puffiness. Other than that, it can reduce your blackheads and make your skin supple with its hydration formula.
8. If you suffer from huge menstrual cramps every month, you can eat some raw ginger or make ginger tea. It improves blood flow and reduces inflammation in your muscles. So, you get a quick relief. (Also Read: What Are The Different Types Of Gargle Remedies For Sore Throat)