Neem has been used for many medicinal purposes since a very long time. It helps to bring relief to a prolonged illness or disease. Neem has antibacterial and anti inflammatory properties which make neem extremely beneficial for health and skin. Chewing Neem leaves is a tough task due to its bitter taste, thus many people opt for drinking neem juice by adding flavours to it.
Here are few benefits of neem juice:
- Neem juice act as an anti-inflammatory drink, which reduces the dark spots and gives you fairer complexion.
- Neem juice helps to reduce the acne and pimple marks from the skin.
- It flushes out the toxins from the body and thus gives us clearer skin and healthy hair.
- Neem juice is extremely beneficial for people with weak eyesight. Thus, applying neem juice over on the skin can make the vision stronger.
- Drinking 30ml of neem juice is extremely beneficial for diabetic patients. Therefore, it helps to keep a check on the sugar level.
- One of the most amazing benefits of neem juice is for pregnant ladies. It acts as a healer and gives relief to them from labour pains. It even calms down the vaginal pain during pregnancy.
- As neem is anti bacterial in nature and does not let the growth of any kind of germs or mosquitoes around. People often use it to purify their home and surroundings.
- Those who are suffering from malaria can drink neem juice to get instant relief.
- It even helps arthritis patient. Thus, one should consume it regularly in order to get relief from joint pains.
- It can be used as a skin toner to even the dark spots on the skin. To get the best results, one should apply it at night and wash off the face in the morning.
- It also helps to get rid of dandruff from the hair. Mix some neem juice in the water and rinse your hair well with the solution. It even prevents hair fall.
- Other than this, Neem helps treat many skin allergies.
- Neem has many benefits, all you need is to consume it in moderation and in a right manner.