The problem of dandruff disturbs almost every one of us. At some point, we all become the victim of this hair problem. Hence, to control the dandruff problem, we have come up with some of the best home remedies which can help you to control dandruff naturally.
Take a look at the points mentioned below if you want to control dandruff naturally without any hassle.
Neem has some of the excellent medicinal properties. Hence, it is also beneficial to control dandruff problem.
1. Take a bunch of neem leaves and grind the same in a grinder to make a thick paste.
2. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse it off with water after the stipulated time.
There is also an another way by which neem can prove to be useful:
1. Take 1/4 cup of neem juice (extract it from neem leaves), coconut milk, 1 spoon of coconut oil and beetroot
2. Mix all the ingredients and massage the blend into your scalp.
3. Leave the mixture on your scalp for 20 minutes.
4. Wash it off with shampoo.
Fenugreek seeds- Methi
Methi or Fenugreek seeds are useful if you want to control your dandruff. To use the same:
1. Soak half bowl of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. Remove the water in morning and make a paste of the softened seeds.
3. Apply this thick paste all over your scalp for about 50-60 minutes.
4. Wash it off with shampoo after the stipulated time frame.
Baking soda is extremely efficient if you are with an aim to control dandruff naturally.
1. Rinse your hair with plain water.
2. Take a spoon of baking soda and rub it on your scalp.
3. Let it remain over the scalp for maximum 1 minute.
4. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
The curd is a very common solution to control dandruff and the same is easily available at home.
1. Take a bowl of curd and apply the same over your scalp.
2. Leave it on your scalp for about an hour.
3. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
1. Make a thick paste of multani mitti using water and a drop of lemon juice.
2. Apply the paste over scalp and let it remain for 20 minutes.
3. Wash it off with water after the specified time frame.
Hence, the tips mentioned above are extremely beneficial, if you want to control dandruff naturally at home.