People are becoming open to a live-in relationship. They want to live with the love of their life without thinking about the society much. Well, it is a good thing, to test your bond. It is an exciting phase of one’s life. But there are a lot of struggles too if you decide to move in together. You have to make compromises and adjustments to share your room with your partner and to let them use the washroom first. However, it is like a dream come true as well. But before that, you have to be sure that you both can move in together and live happily ever after. (Also read: Is updating a relationship status on social media only means true love)
What are the signs that indicate you are ready to move in together?
- You both feel nervous when you think about moving in together but then it gives you butterflies in the stomach and you want to do it.
- You both want to live together. The decision is not forced on you by your partner. You both genuinely want to spend your lives together. (Also read: How to overcome the pain of losing a best friend)
- Trust is the bond of your relationship. You both trust each other and know that no matter what you will make it work.
- Moving in together becomes an easy decision when you already spend plenty of time with each other at each other’s place. The best is to make a home for both of you together.
- The decision is taken wisely not in a rush. This is beyond the honeymoon phase of your relationship. You are practical enough and want to spend your time together.
- When you both can manage the finances and ready to make adjustments for each other. Besides that, when you two can talk openly about your finances and have no hesitation in spending money together.
- You both have plenty of friends who can come over and you all can party all night.
- This is not the only option you have in your life. Your relationship is at a good happy stage and you are not doing this for the sake of doing.
- Make sure you are comfortable with each other and there is no pretending. When you both can be your real self in front of each other, then is the time you should move in together. (Also read: What are the personality traits in a girl that usually attracts a guy)