Yoga is beneficial for overall health and to maintain fitness. The regular practising of yoga provide unaccountable benefits like improving physical fitness, mental health and also bring peace to the mind. People practice yoga according to their goals as there are many yoga poses, whose result vary from pose to pose. To avail benefits of yoga, it is mandatory to practice yoga with perfection and under the guidance of the trainer. Apart from this, as we know zodiac signs are associated with different body parts. If you practice yoga according to zodiac sings it will deliver tremendous benefits. (Also read: Yoga and Walking: Which one is better – Doing Yoga or Going for a Walk)
Which yoga pose you should practice according to zodiac sign:
- Aries- Standing forward fold bend
- Taurus- Head and neck circles
- Gemini-Side plank pose
- Cancer- Cobra Pose
- Leo- Sphinx Pose
- Virgo- Legs-up-the-wall pose
- Libra- Boat Pose
- Scorpio- Camel and Butterfly Pose
- Sagittarius- Triangle yoga pose
- Capricorn- Warrior II Pose
- Aquarius- Bridge Pose
- Pisces- Mountain Pose
- Aries (March 21–April 19)People born with Aries zodiac sign, have energy in the head. Therefore, practising standing forward fold bend is beneficial for them. It will also provide numerous benefits. (Also read: Yoga or Gym: Which is the best way to stay fit out of yoga and gym)
- Taurus (April 20–May 20)
People born between April 20- May 20, have earthly energy. They love to appreciate things. Therefore practising head and neck circles are beneficial for them. This will help you taste, touch, smell and also hear more than ever.
- Gemini (May21–June 20)People with Gemini zodiac sign have energy in arms, forearms and hands. Therefore, practising side plank pose helps to strengthen the area. It will also improve core muscles.
- Cancer (June 21–July 22)Cancer people have strong stomach, chest, and breast. They mainly suffer from the weak digestion and also other stomach ailments. In this regard, the Cobra or half moon yoga pose is the best for you. Moreover, the proper digestion improves overall health.
- Leo (July 23 –August 22)People with Leo zodiac signs are courageous and also known for the feelings of love and devotion. As the leo, is all about heart, the sphinx yoga pose helps them to connect internally.
- Virgo (August 23 – September 22)People with Virgo zodiac signs mostly face the stomach problems and also nervous disorders. Due to these issues, the best suitable yoga pose is Legs-up-the-wall. Moreover, this pose will help you release all your stress and ease your worry.
- Libra (September 23–October 22)Libra’s energy represents balance. Therefore, practice boat poses to engage your core back muscles, and also build strong, internal support for healthy, ongoing balance.
- Scorpio (October 23–November 21)People with Scorpio zodiac are prone to problems like disorders of lungs, intestines and also throat. In this regard camel and butterfly, the pose is beneficial. Regular practising of this yoga pose improves blood circulation blood circulation and also motivates heartbeat.
- Sagittarius (November 22–December 21)People born between November 22 and December 21 face problems related to hips and also with thighs. In this regard, triangle yoga pose is the best pose. This pose increases the ability to move on hips and also strengthening thigh muscles.
- Capricorn (December 22–January 19)People with Capricorn zodiac sign are persistent, practical, and also responsible. Therefore, warrior II pose is beneficial for them as it engages muscles surrounding knees. Strong muscles surrounding knee make you move forward strongly and also improve balance.
- Aquarius (January 20–February 18)These people are more prone to cramping in the legs and also in ankles. For people with Aquarius zodiac sign, bridge pose is beneficial for them. This pose stretches neck, chest, hips and also spine. (Also read: Which yoga poses busy women can practice)
- Pisces (February 19–March 20)People with Pisces have flexibility. Therefore, mountain pose is quite beneficial for them.
Don’t miss to read: Which exercise you should practice according to the zodiac sign
Yoga is quite beneficial to improve overall health as well as improving mental health. Moreover, the yoga also relieves stress and depression. You can also read this article in Hindi.