Fat on the chest can spoil your physical shape. To reduce this, people work hard at the gym, but Yoga can help you reduce chest fat in a very healthy manner. Different yoga postures can help you to reduce the fat of different parts of the body.
Let’s know which of these yoga asanas can you do to reduce the fat of the chest.
Triangle Asana pose is a very necessary yoga pose to reduce whole chest fat. It also helps to shape the chest very well.
How to do Trikonasana
- To do this, first of all, stand your legs, your claws must be parallel.
- Make sure that the weight of your body is equal on your both feet.
- Now breathe and open your hands, then turn your breath straight by leaving the breath. If your body has good flexibility then you can touch the floor with the palm. If you can not do this then touch the floor with the help of finger.
- Once you make balance then come back in old position. Similarly with the help of the other leg. Stay in this post for 2 minutes while doing this.
To practice this posture, lie down on the floor and hold the leg with both hands to balance the stomach, this reduces the fat of the waist along with the chest and the chest gets the right shape.
Method of Dhanrassan:
- To practice this, first, lie down on the stomach, then hold the claws in hands by folding the legs backwards. Now breathing, bring both feet to the hips.
- After that, keep the ankles instead of the claw, leaving the breath.
- Now lift the chest and feet from the floor while breathing. Also, look at the upwards while doing it.
- Stay in this position for 20 seconds for better results.
This yoga pose not only reduce the chest fat but also helps pregnant women reduce fat after pregnancy.
Gauhmukh Asana Method:
- Sit on the ground, keep your waist straight and tilt your shoulders. Keep one foot on your other leg and keep in mind that while doing so one of your thighs is above the other.
- After this lift the left hand and turn it from the elbow and take it down from the shoulders towards the back. After that lift, your right arm, fold it from the elbow and take it back upwards and take it back on the back.
- Keep the fingers of both hands behind the back in such a way that interlock each other.
- Now try to push the head on the elbow and push it backwards. Try to look forward to it as far as possible and hold the posture accordingly, it is half a circle.
- Repeat the positions of the feet and hands, now a cycle is completed.