Bhastrika Pranayama is a yoga exercise that focuses on breathing process. It helps the body to feel recharged and also boosts the energy level of the body. Bhastrika Pranayama is an amazing yoga exercise that helps to lose weight. Many time people try harsh exercises to lose weight, these exercises sometimes have side effects. However, in case of Bhastrika Pranayama, you can reduce weight in a very healthy and beneficial manner. If you want to practice Bhastrika Pranayama regularly that it is important to know how to practice this yoga. If you practice Bhastrika Pranayama regularly then it will help your body to achieve optimum fitness and health. (Also read: 30-minutes yoga for amazing health benefits)
How does Bhastrika Pranayama help to lose weight?
When you perform Bhastrika Pranayama you take a deep breath. This fills your lungs with oxygen, this helps to increase the metabolism of the body. This improves the energy production of the cells. This happens because the excess of oxygen increases cellular metabolism. When the metabolism rate is high it helps to remove the fat and other toxic things from the body. (Also read: What Are The Benefits Of Restorative Yoga)
How to perform Bhastrika Pranayama?
- Firstly, sit in a comfortable position. It is better to sit cross legged. The posture is very important for this yoga. Therefore, keep your neck, body and head straight.
- Keep your mouth close and focus on breathing through your nose. Breath fast 10 times.
- When you will do this you will hear the sound of your breathing.
- Repeat this again for 10 times
- Stay in this position only and relax.
- This is the first round of Bhastrika Pranayama.
- Repeat it 2 to 3 times.
- It is important to keep in mind that you have to repeat this exercise every day for better results.
Other health benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama
- It increases the level of oxygen in cells
- It helps the Asthma patients for better breathing.
- Bhastrika Pranayama increases your gastric fire and increases your appetite.
- It improves your whole health and energizes your body.
- It helps to lose weight (Also read: What are the yoga poses for knee pain relief)