Generally, people believe that large and stronger muscles should only be built with heavy weights. But by doing so, the pace of muscle growth is postponed. Because the muscles need adequate pressure with variety to grow. It can be done with high intensity and low voltage split workouts. This workout is small and the exercise weight is reduced to every set. (Also read: 3 Kettlebell Exercises To Get Perfect Abs)
By combining these two workouts your muscles become bigger and stronger.
What is High-Intensity and Low Volume Split Workout:
The high-intensity workout is a workout, in which you take the least comfort between the sets of an exercise, and do the exercises until all the strengths of the muscles are finished. On the other hand, only two sets of 3-4 exercise of a muscle group are done in one volume in Low Volume Split Workout. To mix these two workouts you have to do 2 sets of 4 exercises of a muscle group with full force in a workout session. Also, keep in mind that the reps stop when the physical power is over.
Tips to Improve High-Intensity Low Volume Workout:
- Set: The most important thing is that you have to make workout sets tough which makes you tired, doing this puts additional pressure on the muscles and their ability develops.
- Relaxation: Keep in mind that wait for a second in the middle of the ramps, so that the time to get rid of the muscles together, and after setting one, just relax for 20-30 seconds and then the second set Do it. (Also read: What happen to your body when you don’t exercise)
- Incomplete Reps: This tip is adopted when you are not able to complete the reps. You can also do half-incomplete rep to keep an equal tension on the muscles until you are tired.
- Negative Rep: In this workout, we should first put a lightweight on every set. By doing so, microscopy in your muscles is more active and also gives a great effect.
- Last rep: Try to keep the weight more and while wrapping any set. Because doing this causes a severe tension on the muscles and also the strength of the muscles increases.
Example of High-Intensity Low Volume Workout for the Back Muscle Group:
2 sets of pull-ups till absolutely tired.
Barbell Bent-Over, 2 sets till absolutely tired.
Late pulldown 2 sets till absolutely tired.
Chest supported reverse fly 2 tires until completely tired. (Also read: What are the reasons behind thinner biceps)