It is well-known fact that the exercise is very important to stay healthy and fit. Some people practice exercise at home while other prefer the gym. They prefer the gym because in the gym the get all the tool and machines to practice workout. With the help of the machine, people can target particular muscle and achieve fitness goals. While at home people practice bodyweight exercises to maintain healthily. Nowadays the gym is equipped with state-of-art facilities. Despite state of art facilities available in gym people are confused. They are not aware which is better a gym with AC or Non-AC. People should be aware of the fact so they can achieve the fitness goals at the earliest by executing exercise properly. (Also read: Why Should You Avoid Exercising In An Air Conditioned Gym Or Room)
AC or Non-AC gym: Let’s know which gym is better for the workout
- Is it air conditioning require in gym
- Benefits of an AC gym
- Advantages of a non-AC gym
- Does AC or Non-AC gym affect workout
1. Is it air condition is required in gym
This is the debatable topic but it depends on the preferences of individuals. Nowadays the majority of gyms are air conditioned for many reasons. Air condition is installed in gyms to keep the atmosphere cool and comfortable or eliminates germs and sweat. Moreover, people exercise more in the comfortable environment. Unfortunately, in the cold atmosphere body takes a lot of time to warm up. Therefore, AC does not cause much effect on your workout. (Also read: Picking a gym: Things to know before you choose a gym)
2. Benefits of an AC gym
AC or Non -AC gym: AC gym provide a comfortable atmosphere.
- You can spend more time in the gym and achieve your fitness goals if the temperature is comfortable.
- The body cools down easily after a workout.
- Lesser muscles cramps if you practice in the controlled temperature.
3. Advantages of a non-AC gym
- Body toxins remove through sweat during the workout.
- Easy to practice cardio in a non-AC gym.
- Less soreness of muscle as you do require constantly warm up.
4. Does AC or Non-AC gym affect workout
The air conditioner does cause any effect on the quality of your workout. The atmosphere in a gym will not hamper workout much. However, some people connect calories with sweat but this is wrong. But through sweating your body expel toxins. Therefore, it depends on the choice of an individual AC or non-AC gym.
Don’t miss to read: Yoga or Gym: Which is the best way to stay fit out of yoga and gym
People often confuse between AC and non-AC gym. But the atmosphere in the gym hardly affects the workout. To achieve fitness goals, one should practice proper exercise and consume nutritious food.