We all focus on the care of our hair and skin but ignore the feet. Avoiding the feet is wrong because it causes dryness and dullness. The dryness in feet further cause cracks, swelling and pain. Apart from this, if you do not take proper care of the feet, then they start stinking. So devote some time from busy life to take care of your feet properly. Moreover, avoid chemical products available in the market, otherwise, it can damage your feet. 10-15 minutes will be enough for you to clean your feet. (Also read: Why honey is beneficial for oily skin)
Let’s know the right way to take care of feet.
- Take lukewarm water in a tub. Check the water temperature which suits you. But keep in mind that the water should not be cold.
- Put the feet in lukewarm water for 2 to 3 minutes and rub them. This will eliminate dead cells from feet as well as clean dirt and sweat from the feet. (Also read: What are the amazing benefits of sprouts for skin)
- Now clean the feet with soap. It is important to avoid anti-bacterial soap. Now with the help of cloth, loofah or sponge, clean the feet so that dirt can be flushed out. Also clean the fingernails and toes properly.
- After this clean the feet with clean water so that soap and other particles are eliminated. Now you will notice the difference in the appearance of your legs.
- When the feet are cleaned, dry them with a soft cloth, especially the middle of the fingers, because the moisture in the middle of the fingers promotes bacteria, which causes bad odour and infections as well.
- Now massage the feet properly with the help of moisturizer and cut your nails well. This will not only enhance the appearance of your feet but also improves blood circulation. (Also read: How much protein do we need to prevent hair loss)