Tea Tree oil for Moles: Having a mole on the face is a normal thing. Most of the adults have 40 moles on an average at the different parts of their body. As compared to the rest of the moles, the moles on the face create more problems for the people. They spoil the look on their face and lower your self-confidence. In order to remove the mole from the face, people undergo a lot many medical treatments like surgery, laser remover but these treatments spoil the overall look of the face. Thus, it is always better to go for natural ways to get rid of moles from the body. Let’s discuss how tea tree oil helps to get rid of moles. (Also read: Effective home remedies to get rid of facial moles)
Tea tree oil for moles: How to use tea tree oil to get rid of moles from the face?
- First method
- Second method
One must apply tea tree oil in order to get rid of the face moles.
- Take some tea tree oil on the cotton ball.
- Keep the cotton ball on the mole and put it there only.
- Keep the cotton on the mole for a few hours.
- After that remove the cotton and wash the face with normal water.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a day. You will see the mole will start vanishing.
- Take some cotton and add tea tree essential oil to the same.
- Apply this cotton to your mole.
- Now let the oil get absorbed by the mole.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day,
- This is one of the most amazing ways to get rid of moles.
Don’t miss to read: Hair fall: How to prevent hair loss with the help of tea tree oil
Before applying te tree oil clean the area around the mole properly. You can wash your face with a mild cleanser and then wipe your face with a clean towel. In order to have effective results, keep repeating the procedure timely. You can read this article in Hindi as well.