Majority of people adopt the apathetic attitude towards the care of the foot. Due which the feet become dry and dull. Foot care is important because if you have any problems related to the feet, it will affect your daily life. Due to all the activity of the day – standing for long periods of time, dancing, doing household work, walking etc., the most effective is on your feet. This triggers the problem of pain and swelling in the legs. In this regard, you can use peppermint foot soak to get rid of these problems and to remove the fatigue of the feet. It relaxes your feet. (Also read: What are the advantages of soaking your feet in mint and lemon water)
Peppermint foot soak: Ways to relax the feet.
- Benefits of peppermint foot soak
- Ingredients required to make a peppermint foot soak at home
- How to make peppermint foot soak
- Foot care tips
Benefits of peppermint foot soak
- Peppermint provides aromatherapy and removes fatigue from the foot.
- Peppermint foot soak provides freshness to the feet.
- If rock salt is mixed in peppermint foot soak, then it also reduces pain and relaxes nerves too.
- If you add lemons to peppermint, it removes the fungus of the feet and also reduces the odour of the feet.
How to make a peppermint foot soak at home.
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1/2 cup rock salt
- 2 tsp peppermint tea
- 10 drop peppermint essential oil
How to make peppermint foot soak
Mix powder, rock salt, peppermint tea and peppermint essential oil into a vessel. Now put it in a tight container. Whenever you feel exhausted in the feet then mix it with lukewarm water and soak feet for 15-20 minutes in it. This will comfort your feet. (Also read: What Are The Health Benefits Of Foot Massage)
Foot care tips
- Wash your feet regularly and keep clean.
- After washing, dry the feet properly so that there are no fungal infections.
- Moisturize the legs and remove the hard skin.
- Keep trimming legs nails.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- To reduce the stench of feet, change the socks regularly.
Don’t miss to read: Foot Blisters: Effective Home Remedies For Blisters On the Feet
You can use peppermint foot soak to remove fatigue because it provides comfort to your feet and muscles. You can also read this article in Hindi.