The routine of summer skin care includes the application of the sunscreen. It helps to prevent the skin against the harmful rays of the sun and prevents the sunburn. For this purpose, people buy expensive sunscreen from the markets and apply it before leaving the house. However, they forget that these sunscreen creams contain chemicals. These chemicals can be very harmful to the skin. Thus, the best option for a healthy skin is to make a sunscreen at home. This sunscreen is made of all the natural elements and it full of vitamin-E, anti-inflammatory agents, antioxidants, antibacterial agents, proteins and minerals. So, you are not only protected by the harmful rays of the sun but you also manage to nourish your skin in the most amazing manner. (Also read: How sprouts can help you to get amazing hair)
How to make sunscreen at home?
- Coconut oil (Moisturizer and SPF traits) – Half a cup
- Almond oil ( Deep Moisturizer and SPF traits) – Half a cup
- Wax(Makes the sunscreen waterproof and antibacterial traits) – Two spoons
- Shea butter (Moisturizer and natural SPF traits) – Two spoons
- Vitamin- E oil (Antioxidants traits) – One spoon
- Oil of carrot seeds (Natural SPF between 3- to 40 and anti-inflammatory traits) – 15 drops
- Lavender essential oil (Anti-inflammatory agents) – 10 drops
- Non-nano zinc powder – 2 spoons (Also read: How to remove the nail paint without using a nail paint remover)
How to make this sunscreen?
- Keep a heat-resistant bowl in a utensil and put half a cup of coconut oil and half a cup of almond oil. Then, add 2 spoons of wax and shea butter. If you want the sunscreen to be thicker then add more wax. Let it heat and then remove it from the heat.
- In another bowl put two or three vitamin E capsules and add 2 spoon n0n-nano zinc powder. Mix it well.
- Then add 15 drops of oil of carrot seeds and then 10 drops essential lavender oils. Now store it carefully.
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Save it from the sun’s rays (Also read: Amazing grape face packs for a glowing skin)