Lavender oil for hair: Oiling the hair is the best way to initiate the hair growth and to ensure the health of the hair. It is not only good for the hair but also for the scalp health. Applying essential oil like lavender oil is good to keep the hair strong and scalp healthy. With so much stress and tension, people often tend to lose hair. Not just this, hair thinning, frontal hair baldness, hair loss etc. are some of the most common hair-related problems. It is essential to keep the hair well hydrated and moisturised to prevent hair loss. Thus, lavender oil is great for the hair. It is made up of natural lavender flowers and has an aromatic fragrance. It refreshes the mood and reduces stress. Here’s how to use lavender oil in hair and what are its benefits. (Also read: Best hair oil: How to prevent hair fall with different mixtures of hair oil)
Lavender oil for hair: How to apply lavender oil in the hair?
- Benefits of applying lavender oil to the hair
- How to apply lavender oil to the hair
Benefits of applying lavender oil to the hair
- Lavender oil for hair: Applying lavender oil to the hair helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Applying lavender oil to the hair helps to prevent hair loss.
- It even helps to immediately get rid of hair lice.
- If you apply lavender oil to the hair every alternate day, you will get long and strong hair.
- Applying lavender oil to the hair helps to add shine as well as lustre to the hair.
- In order to get rid of dandruff and fungal infection from the scalp, one must apply lavender oil.
- It also helps to initiate proper blood circulation in the scalp.
How to apply lavender oil to the hair?
To prevent hair loss
You need some coconut oil and lavender oil in equal proportion. Mix them well and apply to your hair. Massage your hair well and let it stay overnight. In the morning wash your hair with mild shampoo and normal water.
To initiate hair growth
Mix half a tsp. of lavender oil, jojoba oil, rosemary oil in equal proportion. Mix all the oil well and apply it to the hair gently. Massage thoroughly for 20 minutes. Now wrap your hair with a hot water towel. It will help to provide steam to the hair. Wash it off with the mild shampoo thoroughly.
Don’t miss to read: How is hot oil massage extremely beneficial for hair
These are some of the benefits of applying lavender oil to the hair. Try it out and see the difference in your hair. You can read this article in Hindi as well.