Every person desires for silky, shiny and straight hair. Nowadays, especially women prefer straight hairs over curly hairs. The women everywhere prefer straight hair over curly hair because straight hair is more manageable, smooth, frizz free and easy to maintain. Moreover, it gives you a perfectly neat, sleek look and looks good on any face type. (Also read: Use these hair masks to protect hair from sunburn)
However, very few people are blessed with naturally straight hair while other used chemical methods to get rid of curly hairs. The hair straightening services like flat irons, and hair straightening creams are offered in the salon. These instant services keep your hair straight for a certain time period, but later it may give rise to hair problems like hair loss, hair greying and other hair problems.
Interestingly, you can also naturally straight your hair at home. There is no need of using heat and chemical hair straightening products. You can use natural homemade hair straightening cream. This natural cream with help you to get smooth, sleek and straight hair.
How to Make Hair Straightening Cream At Home
- Coconut Milk
- Pure Coconut oil
- Lemon juice
- Gelatin Powder (Also read: How to Use Curry Leaf for Hair Growth)
Method to Prepare Hair Straightening Cream
Add one cup of coconut milk into the pan and place over low heat. After few minutes add 2 Tbsp of coconut oil in the pan and stir well. Following this, mix 2 Tbsp of gelatin powder and 2 Tbsp of cornflour powder. Add this mixture to the coconut milk and stir until the coconut milk gets a semi-thick consistency. Now remove the pan from the heat.Once the mixture has cooled down, mix 2 Tsp of lemon juice and 2 Tbsp of honey.
Direction on How to Apply
- Make sure your hair is clean and dry before applying the cream.
- Divide your hair into small sections and apply cream with the help of a brush.
- Start applying cream from the roots of your hair and then gradually work through to the ends of your hair.
- Leave for 30 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Do not shampoo your hair. Apply the only conditioner.
- Do not blow dry or towel dry your hair. After you have completed with your hair bath, gently comb your hair straight down and leave to dry naturally. (Also read: How Guava leaves are Beneficial for Hairs)