The growth of hair on the face is a natural phenomenon but the excessive growth of hair on the face might indicate some serious medical issue. There are many reasons that contribute to the growth of unwanted facial hair including the hormonal change in teens or during pregnancy.
There are numerous options available to get rid of facial hair right from the threading, waxing to bleaching and hair removal creams but, sometimes the growth is grave and these won’t help. Though facial growth is an ongoing natural process, we can aim at minimising their growth rate.
Listed below are certain methods of getting rid of facial hair
1. Gelatin Mask: Using a gelatin is the simplest and easiest way of getting rid of hair. Mix 1 tablespoon of gelatin with lime juice and some essential oil to smoothen the skin. Make a paste of the same and apply them over on your face. Let it dry for some time and then peel off the mask. The excess hair will get pulled off along with the dried mask.
2. Apricot and Honey Facial Scrub: Apricot is the richest fruit when it comes to providing nourishment to the skin. Besides nourishing it also provides essential vitamin to the skin to make it soft and smooth. Mix the powder of dried apricot with 1 tablespoon of honey and rose water. Apply the scrub on face and massage for 20 minutes in a circular motion and rinse off your face with lukewarm water. To get the best result, repeat the procedure twice a week.
3. Orange and Lemon Peel Facial Mask: Orange peels are considered to the answer of almost all the skin related remedies. Take some powder of dried orange peels and lemon peels in equal proportion. Mix them well with 1 tablespoon of almond oil, olive oil, oatmeal and rose water respectively. Apply the paste on face and let it dry for 5 minutes. Start massaging and scrubbing your face gently for around 10 minutes and rinse off your face with lukewarm water. To get more effective and efficient results repeat the procedure thrice a week.
4. Papaya and Turmeric Pack: Papaya too serves as a natural source of providing nourishment to the skin and also minimises the growth of facial hair. Mash some papaya in a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric powder. Turmeric powder serves as a natural antiseptic and an antibacterial ingredient that heals and repairs damaged cells. Apply the paste on face, scrub it well and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water and get the best results.
5. Hair Removal Creams: Besides these natural ways of getting rid of facial hair, there are certain medicated ways available as well. Visit a dermatologist and ask for an alternative. Generally, medicated creams or certain hair removal creams can help you to get out of the intense situation.
6. Laser Treatment: Another method to get rid of the unwanted facial hair is a laser treatment. Though it’s a costly affair yet most effective and quick. Consult a dermatologist beforehand to get the best results.