Guava leaves are quite beneficial for making our hair thick and shiny. Actually, hair loss or weakness occurs due to the unhealthiness of scalp. According to a study, guava leaves have analgesic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, which nourishes the skin of the head and makes healthy. Guava leaves contain vitamin B and C, which are also effective in eliminating dandruff and promotes hair growth. (Also read: Ayurvedic Treatment For Dry Skin Care)
Using guava leaves can make your hair dense even when it becomes soft and shiny. For these benefits, you can use lotion of guava leaves. The method of making lotion from guava leaves are as follows:
The method of using guava leaves:
- Handful of leaves of guava
- 1 liter water
- Boiling utensils
- Sieve (Also read: Eliminate dandruff with the help of Castor Oil)
- First, put water in the vessel and put it on the gas and leave it to boil the water.
- Now add Guava leaves to boiling water.
- Allow the leaves to boil for about 20 minutes.
- After this filter the water and leave it to cool.
How to use it:
Wash your hair with the help of a shampoo to use the lotion of guava leaves, but do not do conditioning. After drying hair, apply lotion of leaves on the head skin and hair roots. Now massage with light hands for 10 minutes and wait for the lotion to get absorbed by the skin of the head. After the massage, leave the hair on this side for 2 hours and then wash the hair thoroughly with lukewarm water. If you are worried about the problem of hair fall So use this solution 3 times a week.
- Before using lotus leaves of guava on the hair, keep in mind that it has cooled down properly.
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water, do not use too hot water for it. Doing this may damage your hair. (Also read: How to use Shikakai for strong and shiny hair)