Hair Conditioning: When it comes to hair care, we often think about shampoo and conditioner. Shampoo helps to clean our hair and scalp properly. Hair conditioner helps to make our hair soft and smooth. Not just this, it also helps to nourish the hair. If you use the right conditioner then your hair grows properly. You can use the hair conditioner according to the type of hair you have. However, if you actually want some natural hair treatment, then you can easily make your own hair conditioner at home. Honey and coconut milk are extremely beneficial for hair. Let’s discuss how to make hair conditioner naturally at home. (Also read: DIY Hair Conditioner: How to make banana and milk conditioner at home)
Coconut Milk & Honey Conditioner: For hair prepare honey and coconut milk hair conditioner at home
- Ingredients required
- How to prepare a hair conditioner
- How to apply hair conditioner
- How do coconut milk and honey conditioner work
- 4 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 shower cap
How to prepare a hair conditioner?
- Take a bowl and add coconut milk to it
- Now add some honey to it and blend it properly.
- Let the mix settle for some time.
- Your conditioner is ready.
How to apply hair conditioner?
- Do not wash your hair with shampoo and do not apply hair oil to your hair before applying this conditioner.
- Take a hairbrush and apply it over to your hair and scalp.
- Let the conditioner stay in your hair for one hour.
- Now wash your hair with shampoo.
- In order to get good results, apply it twice a week.
How do coconut milk and honey conditioner work?
Honey is an antibacterial agent which helps to reduce infection from the scalp. It helps to moisturise the hair properly. It helps to make your hair shiny and soft. Besides this, the coconut milk helps to provide adequate nourishment to the hair and helps to initiate hair growth.
Don’t miss to read: How to make natural conditioner for your hair
This is the simplest way of making natural honey and coconut milk conditioner at home. You can read this article in Hindi as well.