Homemade beauty tips: Everyone has various skin types and according to this, they use facial cleansers. Commercial brands who make face washes use various types of chemicals to make the product accuracy. That is why many people can not use commercial brands as they harm skin cuticles. In fact, many cleanser brands use bleaching components which makes the skin saggy and it loses the natural oil. So, is there any option left to clean the skin rather than using soaps? Yes! The best way is making natural facial cleanser at home. Hence, we are here to share some amazing tips for making homemade facial cleansers for every skin type. (Also Read: How To Get A Younger Looking Neck Easily)
Homemade beauty tips: Important ingredients to make homemade facial cleanser:
- How to make a homemade facial cleanser
- What are the variations you can try
How to make a homemade facial cleanser
Liquid castile soap
Brewed organic chamomile tea
grapeseed, sweet almond, hazelnut, avocado, or olive oil
Vitamin E oil
How to make homemade facial cleanser:
To make a homemade facial cleanser, you need to brew a cup of strong chamomile tea. You need one-fourth of a cup. The rest tea you can drink and enjoy. Now take a bowl and combine remaining ingredients on equal quantity. Now you can add the tea and mix all together and let it calm down. You have to pour all the ingredients in a container which will be perfect as a facial bottle. Your natural facial cleanser is ready. (Also Read: How To Brighten Your Eyes And Look More Awake)
What are the variations you can try:
You can try different variations on your facial cleanser as it is customised and made by you. So, let us have a look:
1. You can add your favourite essential oil to the solution. You should use the drops according to your need. There are ways to use natural ingredients to get a pedicure. Click the link to know.
2. If you have oily skin, you should use some amount of astringent or antiseptic essential oil. These can be tea tree, bergamot, geranium, or lemongrass.
3. If you have dry skin, choose a milder essential oil like sandalwood, chamomile, lavender, or rose.
4. When it comes to normal or combined skin, you can use an oil which has stimulated new cell growth power. Such as lavender, neroli, jasmine, or geranium.
These tips will help you get the handmade beauty solutions. Click the link to read this article in Hindi.