Healthy hair: Reetha is extremely beneficial for the hair health. It helps to make the hair long, strong, voluminous, soft and black. Thus, applying Reetha on hair is good for keeping the hair in a good condition. For a very long time, Reetha is used in Indian household to make the hair healthy. However, with the change in time, people are focussing more on the usage of cosmetics in the hair. The constant use of chemical based products in the hair leads to a lot of hair problems like hair breakage, hair thinning, greying of hair etc. Thus, we all must use natural products like Reetha to keep the hair healthy. Let’s discuss how to prepare Reetha shampoo at home to get beautiful hair. (Also read: How do amla, reetha and shikakai help your hair)
Reetha shampoo: How to prepare Reetha shampoo naturally at home?
- Ingredients to prepare Reetha shampoo
- Procedure to make Reetha shampoo
- How to use Reetha shampoo
- Benefits of using Reetha shampoo (Also read: How does yoghurt help to keep the hair healthy)
Ingredients to prepare Reetha shampoo
Reetha in hair: Reetha shampoo is extremely good for hair and easy to make at home.
- 5-6 Reetha
- 3 cups of water
- 5-6 drops of essential lavender oil.
Procedure to make Reetha shampoo
- Cover Reetha in a cloth.
- Add 2 cups of water in a pan and add covered Reetha in it.
- Let the water boil for a few minutes.
- Now add some more water in the pan.
- Turn off the flame and let the water cool down.
- Now take the cloth out of the water and squeeze out all the water, so that the entire water from Reetha dissolves in the pan.
- Now store the Reeth water in a glass vessel and keep it in the refrigerator. (Also read: How to use Shikakai for strong and shiny hair)
How to use Reetha shampoo
- Apply the Reetha shampoo on the hair for 5 minutes.
- Now wash your hair with cold water.
- Reetha has conditioning properties. Therefore, there is no need to use conditioner after it.
Benefits of using Reetha shampoo
- It helps to keep the hair healthy and voluminous.
- It is healthy for the people suffering from the problem of psoriasis and eczema.
- Even, it helps to get rid of bad odour from hair.
- Usage of Reetha shampoo helps to get rid of the fungal and bacterial infection.
Don’t miss to read: Hair Mask: Multani mitti masks for healthy hair
These are some of the ways in which Reeth is extremely good for the hair. One must try to prepare Reetha shampoo at home as it does not contain any chemicals. You can read this article in Hindi as well.