Hair Mask for Soft Hair: People use henna in hair to color the hair and to fight many scalp problems. Henna not only helps to color the hair but also adds shine to them. To take a good care of the hair, henna is quite beneficial. It helps to keep the hair healthy. Henna conditions the hair and repairs the damaged hair. Besides this, if your hair is dry and dull, henna helps to make them soft and smooth. On the other hand, coconut milk moisturizes the hair and provides proper nourishment to them. Mixing both the ingredients together helps to make the hair soft and smooth. Let’s discuss how henna and coconut milk together make a great hair mask. (Also read: What Are The Benefits Of Using Henna On Hair)
Hair Mask for Soft Hair: Natural hair mask made of henna and coconut milk
- Ingredients for the hair mask
- How to prepare the hair mask
- How to keep the hair soft with a hair mask
Ingredients for the hair mask
- 10 tsp. of henna powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. of olive oil (Also read: How to prevent hair fall with coconut milk)
How to prepare the hair mask
- Boil the coconut milk.
- Add 10 tsp. of henna powder and olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients well and make sure that it is stirred well.
- Now apply the hair mask to your hair and scalp. Let it stay in your hair for an hour.
- Now wash your hair with shampoo. Use sulfate free shampoo.
- You must add conditioner to your hair.
- Apply the hair mask once a week.
How to keep the hair soft with a hair mask
Coconut milk has protein in a very good amount which keeps the hair strong and long. Henna, on the other hand, conditions the hair and make them soft. It also repairs the scalp and hair. Henna and coconut milk help to keep the scalp healthy, so that they get proper nourishment and do not turn dry.
Don’t miss to read: How to apply the hair serum correctly to have smoother hair
Using hair mask helps to make your hair soft and smooth. You can read this article in Hindi as well.