Face Mask for Dry Skin: Lack of proper moisturisation, poor diet, unhealthy skincare routine, smoking, stress, pollution, inadequate sleep, lack of water etc. could make your skin dull and dry. When the skin becomes dry, it often leads to itching on the face and causes burning sensation. It causes rashes, redness, spots etc. on the skin. In order to make your skin glowing and attractive again, people use many chemical-based products from the market. However, these products are not just expensive but also harmful to the overall health of the skin. Thus, a person should try to use some homemade face mask to get rid of the dull and dry skin. Let’s discuss how sandalwood and yoghurt face pack to get flawless skin. (Also read: What are the amazing benefits of sandalwood powder for skin)
How to make sandalwood and yoghurt face mask to get rid of dry and dull skin?
- Ingredients for the face mask
- Method of making the face mask
- How to apply the face mask
- Benefits of sandalwood and yoghurt face mask
Ingredients for the face mask
- 1 tsp. of sandalwood powder
- A tsp. of yoghurt
- 1 tsp. of honey
Method of making the face mask
- To make this face mask, take a bowl and add a tsp. of sandalwood powder to it.
- Now mix 1 tsp. of honey and yoghurt in it.
- Mix all the ingredients well. (Also read: How does yoghurt help to keep the hair healthy)
How to apply the face mask?
- After the face mask gets ready, apply it on your face and the neck evenly.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and let the skin soak it.
- Now wash your face with plain water.
- You can apply this face mask 2-3 times in a week.
Benefits of sandalwood and yoghurt face mask
Sandalwood has a lot of medical and beauty benefits. These days, most of the beauty products contain sandalwood in them like soaps, perfumes, face packs etc. Sandalwood has soothing properties which help to heal the dryness of the skin. Yoghurt, on the other hand, helps to provide essential nutrients to the skin. It is antibacterial in nature and contains vitamin D, protein and other essential things required by the skin. It also helps to improve the texture of the skin. Not just this, yoghurt contains lactic acid which works as the skin exfoliator and removes the dead skin cells completely. Thus, if these two ingredients are used together, one can easily get rid of the dry and dull skin.
Don’t miss to read: Side effects of Smoking: Surprising Ways Smoking Affect Your Looks And Skin
In this way, you can use sandalwood and yoghurt on your skin to get the glowing and radiant skin. You can read this article in Hindi as well.