Pollution in the environment and your unhealthy lifestyle is harmful to the hair. This makes your hair weak and prone to massive hair fall. To fight this problem people use all kinds of chemicals and cosmetic for the hair, but it is a wrong decision. The use of cosmetics can be harmful to the hair as it makes the hair weaker and damaged. In that case, it is important to remember that you can go the herbal way. The use of herbal things is beneficial to make hair beautiful. The use of herbal hair mask does not cause any harmful side effects on the hair. (Also read: Hair Mask for Soft Hair: How to make coconut milk and henna mask to get soft hair)
DIY herbal hair mask: How to make and use a herbal hair mask
- Ingredients for a herbal hair mask
- Method to make a herbal hair mask
- How to use the herbal hair mask
- Benefits of herbal hair mask
Ingredients for a herbal hair mask
- 5-6 teaspoons of yoghurt
- One teaspoon Shikakai powder
- Half teaspoon of neem powder
- Half teaspoon of basil powder
- Half teaspoon of fenugreek powder
- One spoon of olive oil (Also read: Haircare: Vitamin E hair masks for healthy and shiny hair)
Method to make a herbal hair mask
To make it, take yoghurt in a bowl and put all the ingredients (Shikakai powder, neem powder, basil powder, fenugreek powder) in it. Mix these things well and add a little olive oil and water and make hair masks. Let this mixture stay for 60 minutes so that the masks are well formed. (Also read: What Are The Best Hair Mask To Reduce Dandruff Easily)
How to use the herbal hair mask
Wet the hair first so that hair masks can be applied well on the hair.
Put this mask on scalp and hair.
Cover the head with a shower cap and keep the mask for 30 minutes.
Wash the hair with shampoo after the mask is dry.
Use it only twice a week, hair is beautiful (Also read: Kitchen ingredients: Things found in your kitchen to provide you with softer hair)
Benefits of herbal hair mask
- Basil is an Ayurvedic Herb that protects Scalp from infection.
- Neem eliminates the problem of itchy scalp and dandruff in the head.
- Shikakai powder makes the hair thick and black.
- Yoghurt makes hair soft and silky.
Don’t miss to read: How to apply the hair serum correctly to have smoother hair.
Using this mask, hair becomes beautiful, dense and silky, hence this hair mask is beneficial for hair. Click the link to read this article in Hindi as well.