Hair conditioner: Hair conditioner is extremely important for hair. It helps to keep the moisture of the hair intact in it. One must always apply conditioner in hair to get smooth, shiny and silky hair. It is best to apply natural hair conditioner instead of applying the chemical based ones. The products available in the market cause more damage to the hair and makes them dry and lifeless. Milk and banana help to make the hair soft and smooth. They also repair the hair and initiates hair growth. Together they aim at providing moisture to the hair and get rid of the hair frizziness. Thus, here is the right procedure to make a banana and milk hair conditioner at home. (Also read: How To Treat Acne Quickly With The Help Of Banana Peel)
Hair conditioner: Milk and banana hair conditioner to get long and strong hair.
- How to prepare
- Benefits of applying banana in hair
- Benefits of applying milk
You need a ripe banana and 1 cup of milk. The quantity of the ingredient also depends on the length of the hair.
How to prepare
Mash one banana properly and mix it with milk. You will get a thick paste. Now apply this milk banana paste to your hair right from roots to the tips. Leave it for 30 minutes. You can wear a shower cap to keep the paste intact in the hair. Now, rinse off your hair properly with lukewarm water and shampoo your hair properly. Do not blow dry your hair. Let them dry out naturally.
Benefits of applying banana in hair
Hair conditioner: Banana helps to nourish the hair and helps in hair growth.
- Banana nourishes the scalp and provides shine to the hair.
- It helps to get rid of the problem of hair dandruff.
- Banana has an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals that help to make the hair soft and silky.
- The potassium and the carbohydrates present in the banana helps to strengthen the hair and initiates the growth of hair.
- Banana also helps to control the hair damaged done by the Sun and pollution. You can read the benefits of banana in detail by clicking here.
Benefits of apply milk in hair
Hair conditioner: Milk helps to provide nourishment to the hair to make them long and strong.
Milk contains whey and casein which help to provide enrichment to the hair.
- Milk helps to lock the moisture in the hair and make them shiny.
- It helps to prevent itchiness, irritation, dandruff, hair fall etc.
- Milk also helps to remove the dead cells from the hair and make the hair long as well as strong. (Also read: What are the benefits of malai or milk cream for the skin)
These are some of the amazing benefits of using milk and banana in the hair. Milk and banana conditioner helps to make the hair long and shiny. They eliminate the problems of hair fall and dandruff completely. You can also read this article in Hindi.