Diet tips for glowing skin: The glow of the skin not only depends on the beauty products but depends on what you eat. No matter whether your skin is dry or oily, a healthy diet can help you get the beautiful skin. If you are not taking a healthy diet, it will not only impact your health but will also affect the glow of your skin. Eventually, your skin becomes lifeless. Thus, it is essential to follow the right diet plan and take a little more care of the food you eat. If you want to have a younger looking skin, you must make the necessary changes in your diet. Let’s discuss which food items help to bring the shine and youthfulness on the skin. (Also read: Effective ways to avoid the summer skin problems)
This article contains:
- What to include in your diet- fruits, vegetables, oils, nuts, seeds, oils, whole grains etc.
- What not to include in your diet- dairy products, processed food, fats etc.
Diet tips for glowing skin: What to eat to have beautiful skin in 7 days?
What to include in your diet?
- Protein: Protein helps in repairing the skin cells. Thus, including turkey, chicken, eggs, broccoli etc. in your diet will help you get glowing skin.
- Fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are loaded with vitamins and minerals. They help to keep the skin healthy. Thus, include more organic fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Whole grains: Whole grains contain fibre, vitamin and protein in an adequate amount. Thus, you can take brown rice, buckwheat(kuttu), bajra etc. in your diet.
- Nuts and seeds: Nuts are not just healthy for the body, but they are good for the health of the skin too. Walnuts, cashew nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds etc. are essential for good skin. You can read in detail about the various nuts and their benefits for skin by clicking here.
- Oils: Healthy oils are essential for maintaining the moisture in the skin. Thus, including more of coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil etc. helps to have glowing skin.
- Drinks: We all need to consume healthy drinks in order to keep our skin well-hydrated. Thus, you can drink 8-10 glasses of water every day, green tea, herbal tea, coconut water, almond milk, fresh fruit juice etc.
What are the things you should not include in your diet?
- Do not include dairy products like paneer, cottage cheese, cream, butter etc.
- Do not eat grains like white rice, white bread, rye, barley, pasta etc.
- Do not eat processed meat.
- Avoid the consumption of soy products like tofu, soy milk, soy yoghurt etc.
- Do not consume artificial sugar or sweeteners.
- Minimise the consumption of coffee, tea, soda drinks, alcohol etc.
- Foods that include a high amount of fats and additives should not be included in your daily diet. (Also read: Some quick steps to get rid of sunburn)
These are some essential diet tips to get a glowing and healthy skin. You can also read this article in Hindi.